Table of Contents Show
Dyson vacuums have been causing a storm for quite some time, thanks to word-of-mouth and some unique designs that make their vacuums look like something from the future.
While everything sounds great, the reality is you don’t know if they’re for you, especially with some of the price tags of these vacuums.
The good thing is we’ve taken the time to review some of these vacuums for you if you’re wondering are Dyson cordless vacuums worth the money. The following information will help you figure that out for yourself.
4 Best Dyson Vacuums Reviews:
1. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum CleanerView at Amazon
Dyson V10 is definitely a high-end model that has everything you might expect from a Dyson. For example, it is quite easy to handle, thanks to its weight of only 5.9 pounds.
Handling is easy even over a medium-pile carpet, which is no easy feat.
The following is a simple pros and cons list that can help you see if this model is something you’re interested in and worth the price:
- The cleaning power of the device is impressive. It seems to pick up 25 percent more debris than previous models.
- The vacuum’s design makes it easy to operate.
- It is a cordless vacuum, and that’s a positive thing, but the battery also lasts for quite some time. You can expect up to an hour of power from this device.
- The device is quite pricey compared to other models
- You have to hold down the trigger the whole time you’re using the device. This can be a problem for folks who don’t have the strength or ability to hold down the trigger while vacuuming
- You have to remove the wand to empty the dust bin, and while it’s not difficult to do so, it’s not easy.
2. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson’s V11 Torque Drive vacuum is another powerful machine that needs to be mentioned.
It weighs 6.6 pounds, which may be a little more than other models, but it’s packing a lot more power.
One charge gives you up to an hour of the operation time, which should be enough unless there’s a lot of work to do. The design is true to most Dyson models, making it a dream to handle no matter the surface.
Also, we compared Dyson V11 against LG Cordzero A9, in this article, you will find information about various models of V11 and additional benefits.
Still, the best way to figure out if this model is worth the trouble is by going over the pros and cons list:
- Compared to some of the other models, this is one of the quietest
- Suction power is strong enough to handle most surfaces and can pick up debris in seconds.
- Comes with an intuitive LCD screen. The screen tells you how much longer the battery has to last, and it tells you if something is stuck in the filter and where.
- While the device can run-up to an hour, it takes four hours to charge, which is a little long.
- There is no on/off switch which means you have to press the trigger at all times. This is a problem many Dyson models have.
- This model is quite pricey when you compare it to other models or brands.
3. Dyson Cinetic Animal Canister Vacuum
Dyson’s Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister is a beautifully designed vacuum. This is a corded canister vacuum that’s easy to use and lightweight.
Part of what makes this vacuum stand out is its ability to pick up pet hair and long hair. For pet owners who’ve been hoping for an answer, Dyson has answered that call.
The device comes with several brushes and other tools for cleaning several types of spaces including your vehicle. This brings you to the pros and cons section to get a better idea of what to do:
- It comes with an anti-allergy filter to help keep the house allergy free
- The device has a plastic dirt compartment that makes it easy to empty out
- The corded design gives you limited range unless you plan to use an extension cord
- The device might be easy to handle, but it is heavy, which you’ll feel when carrying it up or down the stairs
4. Dyson V7 Car+Boat
The Dyson V7 Car + Boat handheld vacuum is a powerful little device.
It’s a handheld machine that makes it the perfect device to handle cleaning chores in your car, boat, RV, or anywhere else you’d prefer to use a handheld vacuum.
The device is light, making it easy to handle, and it seems powerful enough to capture microscopic elements in the air.
This means your air will be cleaner because you decided to use this device.
Now, you can get into the pros and cons to help you evaluate this handheld vacuum:
- You get up to 30 minutes of power, and you can even charge it in a vehicle
- While it may be powerful, it is also quite quiet
- It comes with a number of additional tools including an extension hose
- If it has to deal with a lot of debris, it might lose power faster
- There’s no convenient way of carrying the six additional tools
Now, you know more about Dysons and some of their most popular models.
Are Dysons worth it? Some pros are revealing that they are, but there are some drawbacks, too. Each device serves its purpose, as the handheld vacuum can make your life easier depending on what you’re cleaning. Consider what you clean the most, and you can choose a vacuum that will accommodate your primary needs and requirements.
The Dyson V11 makes a great choice if you’re just dealing with regular day-to-day cleaning in your home. The choice is yours, but these are some options we think are worth investing in.