Are you the quintessential guy, who loves treating his family and friends to some good old, barbecued treats, and doesn’t mind getting himself a little sweaty in the process? Are you searching for the best men’s cooking aprons to protect yourself from the splatter, heat, and grease of the barbecue pit or grill?
Or is it the lady searching for the best gift for the men in her life?
Protect yourself and your clothing from the after-effects of all the heavy-duty grilling and barbecuing. Quit worrying about the laundry and enjoy barbecuing in style. Choose from some of the super cool and stylish aprons available online.
We have made a list of the eight best quality aprons you can buy for less than 70$. The pros and cons of each apron have been listed for easy review.
Every single feature has been broken down and presented for you to make an informed choice. What are you waiting for? Scroll down and make the best choice for yourself.
8 Best Aprons for Men:
1. Weber Style 6452 Barbecue ApronView at Amazon
This manly barbecue apron by Weber promises great value for money; if you are looking to buy the best cooking apron for men for under $70.
Consumers love this apron for the make, value for money, manly look, and the convenience it offers. The brand name itself is a crowd puller while the cool bottle opener adds attraction.
- Tough, durable cotton material with cool suede accents made to withstand the grease and heat of the barbecue pit.
- Comes with a small pocket for a meat thermometer, a pocket to hold your beer, and a mid-sized pocket.
- A super cool, stainless steel Weber bottle opener is attached to the apron, so you don’t go hunting for one.
- An adjustable neck strap with an easy slide and lock mechanism.
- A super stylish & macho finish made in a size that fits all, including taller/ bigger men, thus making it an ideal gift choice.
- Easily adjustable neck straps.
- Ample storage pockets.
- One size fits all.
- Clasp of the bottle opener is tough to remove.
- Tumble drying the apron makes the suede accent peel off.
2. Hudson Durable Goods – Professional Grade Chef ApronView at Amazon
Looking for a professional chef’s apron, that looks good and does its job well; go for this one by Hudson Durable Goods. This is the best men’s chef apron made for comfortable day-long use.
Consumers love the fact that the manufacturers have put a lot of thought into making the apron not only stylish but also comfortable to wear.
- Made from high quality, breathable, machine-washable cotton material and apt for working at the grill, barbeque, or in the kitchen.
- Comes with four pockets and a towel loop. Two large pockets for your kitchen tools, one pocket for your cell phone/pen, and a hand pocket.
- Extra-long straps have an adjustable easy-release buckle, thus making it a great fit for all sizes.
- Cross back straps for comfort which liberates the neck area.
- The metal grommets and rivets up the style quotient.
- No strap around the neck, so no irritation and tugging at the neck.
- Stylish and makes a great gifting option.
- The leather piece holding the crossed-back straps doesn’t stay in place.
- Collects way too much lint from towels.
3. ApronMen Premium Waxed Canvas Barista ApronView at Amazon
A men’s leather bbq apron is a cool look on any guy who breaks a sweat at the barbecue. This waxed canvas apron with leather accents and adjustable leather straps is a great choice.
Consumers say the apron is a good buy, though a little on the expensive side. The stylish finish and comfort are more than make up for the price.
- Made of waxed, and water-proof 100% cotton canvas that can be easily cleaned with just a damp rag. Machine washing is not recommended.
- Comfortable style with adjustable, no-tie and clip-on straps crossed at the back with no straps digging on the neck.
- A large pocket on the chest, three side pockets, and a leather towel holder.
- Grommets, strap clips, rivets, and adjusters made of brass add class to the rich hickory brown finish.
- Designed to be worn comfortably the entire day and makes for great male cooking aprons.
- The brass clip makes adjusting and removing the apron as easy as pie.
- The strap design sits securely on the back, hence freeing the neck.
- The leather straps stain clothing.
- The clips used to snap on the straps come off easily.
4. Outset F240 Leather Grill ApronView at Amazon
Looking for the perfect kitchen aprons for guys? – don’t look any further. This rustic leather apron is a wonderful choice. Not only looks authentic but the heavy leather is guaranteed to protect from splatters and burns.
Users love the authentic leather and its genuine leathery smell. They love the functionality of the apron and say it does its job well. Though some find the length too short.
- The thick leather apron with a flame-retardant inner lining and a brown suede finish exterior.
- Comes with two front pockets for ample storage.
- The neck strap is adjustable and fits all sizes.
- Costs much less than other leather aprons.
- Passes the safety test with flying colors, with no chance of burning himself in this thick apron.
- Great value for money and looks macho.
- The finishing is shoddy.
- Makes the wearer uncomfortably warm at times.
5. West End Warehouse Chef Apron for MenView at Amazon
No guy’s barbecuing arsenal is complete without a cool men’s apron. Try this comfortable cotton apron which comes in a wonderful-looking gift box. Any good apron must be hardy enough to come unscathed out of a tough washing routine after a dirty day at the barbecue; this apron’s got it.
Everybody loves the extra features- the attached bottle opener and the handy hand towel. The lengthier ties and bigger fit are a boon for all sizes.[/su_note]
- The contemporary design on the front of the apron is a great ice-breaker at parties.
- Comes with an attached bottle opener for convenience and a hand towel to keep the work area clean.
- The neck strap is adjustable and the waist ties are longer than on many other aprons.
- Has three pockets, two big, roomy ones near the waist and one smaller one on the chests
- The colorful gift box it comes in makes it easy for the sender to send out the gift to their loved one.
- The quality of the material and stitching is top-notch.
- Durable will last a long time.
- Nothing, only good things to say.
6. ALIPOBO BBQ Funny Apron for MenView at Amazon
Dish up the food, with a side of humor, wearing this apron. The humorous prints make it an apt gift choice for the fun-loving guy.
Users love the fact that the funny wording can be chosen to suit the wearer. They also love the long ties that can fit a larger guy with ease and this makes it an awesome apron for guys.
- Made of high quality, 100% cotton material.
- Comes with an adjustable neck strap and lengthy ties.
- The two pockets are pretty large and can hold all your barbecuing tools.
- The print that goes on the apron can be chosen by the buyer.
- Has to be washed in cold water and must not be tumble dried.
- Fits all sizes and very durable.
- The packaging is neat and makes it easy to send a gift.
- The material wrinkles quickly.
- The print quality is not too good and sticks to each other.
7. Syntus 2 Pack Adjustable Bib Apron Waterdrop ResistantView at Amazon
This black apron is made of long-lasting polyester material and comes in a pack of two. This is the best choice if you are looking at cheap aprons for men that last forever.
Consumers love this less expensive, wrinkle-free, and low-maintenance apron. They say it is great value for money.
- Made of polyester material and feels very soft to the touch.
- The neck strap is adjustable and fits all sizes.
- Do not shrink or become wrinkly even after multiple washing cycles in the washing machine.
- Dries easily, but must not be tumble dried nor dry cleaned.
- Comes with two huge pockets to hold cooking tools and essentials.
- The large bib protects your clothing pretty well.
- Waterproof apron, no wet clothing.
- Very affordable.
- Lightweight and lasts long.
- Color does not fade.
- Flammable material, not safe near naked fires.
8. I’ll Feed All You – Funny Black Aprons for MenView at Amazon
Choosing cooking aprons for guys might seem to be a mundane task. Ditch the boredom and go for this strong, durable apron with funny wording. Guaranteed to make your guests chuckle at the sight of it.
Users say it is easy to clean and are very satisfied with the quality of the apron.
- Made from heavy, thick yet breathable cotton material.
- Comes with three, deep pockets to hold all your tools and spices.
- The neck strap is adjustable.
- The apron is pretty wide on the front to prevent soiling your clothing
- The apron is generously sized and is one size fits all.
- Comes in a striking black color and a durable rubber print.
- Extremely durable.
- The print is very solid and does not come off in the wash.
- Feels a little stiff to touch.
Making The Decision
When deciding on a good quality apron under 70$, we will definitely go with the Weber Style 6452 Barbecue Apron. It looks stylish and also serves its purpose well.
If you are looking to buy a leather apron the Outset F240 Leather Grill Apron is a wonderful choice. It provides protection, as well as has the rustic look, and comes at a great price.
A not-so-expensive choice for a men’s cooking apron would be the Syntus 2 Pack Adjustable Bib Apron. It is long-lasting but comes with safety concerns.
If you wish to tickle the funny bone, the apt selection would be I’ll Feed All You – Funny Black Aprons which comes with a durable print.
Keep the following tips in mind, before you decide
- Keep the cost and durability in mind
- Looks and functionality have to go hand in hand, don’t lose sight of the quality and functionality when deciding
- Safety is paramount when working in the kitchen or at the barbecue pit
Make an informed decision before clicking on the buy button. Happy barbecuing!!