Table of Contents Show
- 10 Best Bread Boxes:
- 1. Buddeez Sandwich Size Bread Box Buddy Dispenser
- 2. Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box for Kitchen
- 3. Extra Large Space Saving Vertical Bread Box
- 4. Prep Solutions by Progressive Expandable Bread Box
- 5. Home Basics Grove Bread Box for Kitchen Counter Dry Food Storage Container
- 6. Large Blue Bread Box – Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- 7. Oggi Stainless Steel Roll Top Bread Box
- 8. Brabantia Fall Front Bread Box
- 9. AllGreen Vintage Bread Box Container for Kitchen Decor
- 10. Creative Co-Op Enameled White Bread Box with Lid
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Bread Boxes
- Best Bread Box FAQ
If you are tired of finding moldy bread when you want to make a sandwich, consider buying a bread box. This is a handy storage bin that keeps your bread out of the air and sunlight and offers a better environment than a refrigerator. Not only will a bread box keep your baked goods fresh, but it can also be an attractive addition to your kitchen. Here are a few reviews and tips to help you find the best bread box for your home.
10 Best Bread Boxes:
1. Buddeez Sandwich Size Bread Box Buddy Dispenser
Perfect for camping trips and picnics, this plastic bread box will dispense one slice of bread at a time. The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Buddy dispenser takes the bread straight from its original wrapper. All you need to do is place the load inside the dispense and pull down the wrapper’s edge around the outside.
Dispensing bread with pull-down and pop-up motion, the Buddeez Sandwich Bread Buddy Dispense gets rid of the hassle of dealing with twist ties. This is an FDA-approved product that is also BPA-free. It is top-rack dishwasher safe and is transparent, so you can see all the nutritional values and expiration dates on the bread packaging.
- It’s a little too small for some users
Read Related Article: Belgian Waffle Makers
2. Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box for Kitchen
Featuring a spacious design, the sturdy, and sleek Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box is a great addition to any kitchen. Not only does it have a stylish, design, but this bread box will also keep all your baked goods appetizing and fresh. This is a large-capacity bin that can hold cookies, bread, and tasty French rolls making it one of the best bread boxes available.
With a brushed stainless-steel appearance, the Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box will compliment all your other stainless-steel kitchen products. Measuring 16 x 10 x 7-inches, this bread box features a roll-top that closes and opens smoothly as well as a dark and cool interior that allows bread and baked goods to stay fresher longer. It is also equipped with venting holes that will keep your bread fresh, and the bread box itself has a protective plastic trim that prevents it from being scratched.
- It’s very stylish and works well in any type of kitchen
- It holds a lot of products like cookies and biscuits as well as bread
- This is an easy to access bread box that keeps everything fresh
- It constantly gets fingerprints on, so you have to wipe it down a lot
- There is a gap at the top of the roll lid that is really big
Read Related Article: Bacon Cookers
3. Extra Large Space Saving Vertical Bread Box
This bread storage container is extra-large and vertical with enough room to hold two loves. With a farmhouse style, the Farmhouse Breadbox Bread Holder saves space on your counter and keeps your bread and baked goods fresher longer. Featuring a stylish but understated design, this bread box will complement any kitchen and even comes with an Eco Bamboo Cutting Board Lid.
Able to accommodate cookies, chips, and snacks as well as bread, this dishwasher-safe bread holder is pest resistant, thanks to the use of bamboo. The Farmhouse Breadbox Bread Holder uses a seal that is not airtight to create an area that allows air to circulate prevent your bread from getting moldy and moist. This retro-looking breadbox is made of thick and sturdy metal construction, and its vertical design will help eliminate clutter on your counter and help you stay organized.
- This is a sturdy metal bread box with a convenient vertical design
- It’s easy to clean in the dishwasher
- It comes with a cutting board
- It doesn’t close very tightly
- It has a larger footprint than some users anticipated
Read Related Article: Airtight Containers
4. Prep Solutions by Progressive Expandable Bread Box
If you are looking for the best bread keeper for homemade bread, look no further. Featuring an adjustable air vent, the Prep Solutions Bread Keeper by Progressive is expandable to keep your bread and other baked goods fresher longer. Using a SnapLock design, this is a leak-proof and easy to open box that uses a unique hinged snap-off lid to provide excellent storage for your baked goods.
Able to expand up to 11-inches, the Prep Solution Bread Keeper will keep your muffins, bagels, and bread fresh thanks to its ability to fit the size of your bread products. With the adjustable air vents, you can allow just the right amount of air into its storage area. Plus, it is equipped with its own bread slicer to make slicing handy and convenient.
This dishwasher-safe product is made of TPE/polystyrene/polyethylene. And, when it comes time for storage, the Prep Solution Bread Keeper can collapse down to half its size. Using no-nonsense functionality, this innovative product is the perfect kitchen tool to keep your baked goods fresh and ready to eat.
- It has its own bread slicer
- This is a durable product that can be washed in the dishwasher
- You can expand it to fit the baked goods you need to store
- The two sections don’t fit together tightly
- The included plastic cutting board is pretty small and not very useful
Read Related Article: Apple Cider Vinegars
5. Home Basics Grove Bread Box for Kitchen Counter Dry Food Storage Container
Featuring a contemporary design, the Home Basics Box provides dry food storage for dinner rolls, baked goods, pastries, and bread. Available in styles and colors that complement your kitchen, this bread box helps to keep your counter clutter-free and gives you plenty of room for your baked goods. With a lid that closes firmly to protect your food, the bread box comes with ventilation holes that let air flow through the lid while it gathers up enough moisture to make sure your bread stays fresh.
Easy to clean, just wipe down the Home Basics Box with a damp sponge or cloth to get rid of debris and dust. With this innovative design, this bread box offers a flip-top lid that opens smoothly for easy access, and its large capacity can fit up to two loaves of bread with room left over. This is a handy storage container that offers a classic appeal that will keep your baked goods and bread fresher longer.
- It has a pretty large capacity, so you can keep a lot of items in it
- It doesn’t have a large footprint and keeps your countertop clear
- This bread box has a nice design that works well in any kitchen
- It will have a strong smell for a few weeks
- You have to push it kind of hard to close all the way
Read Related Article: Cookware Sets Under $200
6. Large Blue Bread Box – Powder Coated Stainless Steel
Made of powder-coated stainless steel, the Large Blue Bread Box features an extra-large size that can hold bagels, loaves of bread, and all your baked goods. This gorgeous bread box will help to relieve all the clutter on your countertops. With its elegant color and sleek design, it will complement any countertop or kitchen.
This space-saving bread box will fit more than one loaf of bread and also fit left-over pies, muffins, cupcakes, and hot dog buns. Designed to increase your baked goods’ shelf life, the Large Blue Bread Box by Culinary Couture will stop flies and bacteria from getting on your bread with a firmly shutting lid.
The Large Blue Bread Box is also equipped with small holes in the back to allow for air circulation to keep your bread fresh longer. Measuring 16 ½ x 9 x 6 1/2-inches, this extra-large bread box comes with a polished finish that will never lose its shine, rust, or corrode.
- It keeps air circulating well without causing your bread to get stale
- It has a really large capacity that can hold several loaves of bread
- It has a sleek modern design that works well with any type of kitchen
- It isn’t very tall
- You can’t stack items in it
Read Related Article: Cookware Sets for Electric Coil Stoves
7. Oggi Stainless Steel Roll Top Bread Box
Keeping baked goods fresher longer, the Oggie Stainless Steel Roll Top Bread Box will preserve your bread and bakery items and prevent them from going stale. With its roll-top lid design, this kitchen bread box will save you counter space and let you have unrestricted access to the interior.
Measuring 15 x 17 ¼ x 10-inches, this bread box is made with brushed stainless steel and can store a variety of baked goods including muffins, dinner rolls, and bagels. This is an easy-to-maintain bread box that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- It has a great design that is easy to access
- This bread box keeps your bakery items and bread fresh
- It is easy to clean with just a cloth
- The handle is put on crooked
- There is a sharp part under the hood that could cut you.
Read Related Article: Thin (Non-Belgian) Waffle Makers
8. Brabantia Fall Front Bread Box
With a matte steel design, the Brabantia Fall Front Bread Box is fingerprint-proof and will work beautifully with any kitchen décor. Using a practical flat top that provides important storage space, this large bread box helps to ensure that your bread stays fresher longer. And, with its generous capacity, you can fit two loaves of bread inside this durable and corrosion-resistant bread box and still have extra room for other items.
With the fall front opening, you can easily take bread in and out of the box thanks to its clever magnetic seal that will not squish or damage your baked goods when you close the door. Keeping everything inside fresh, this clever and sleek design will fit easily into most areas of your kitchen, plus you can store items like canisters on top of it for added storage space.
- It has a large capacity that lets you store a lot of items
- You can store items on top of it easily
- It has a nice strong magnetic seal
- It’s kind of wobbly
- The door is made of flimsy material
Read Related Article: Cookware Sets for Ceramic Top Stoves
9. AllGreen Vintage Bread Box Container for Kitchen Decor
Featuring a retro design, the Vintage Bread Box is available in stainless steel that will bring back fond memories of being in your grandma’s kitchen. With its glossy cream finish, this bread box will blend in nicely with your kitchen décor and makes a great conversation piece. This built-to-last bread box allows just the right amount of moisture while also allowing air to circulate preventing the bread from growing mold or getting soggy.
The Vintage Bread Box also comes with a free butter dish as well as a free bread serving suggestions ebook. This extra-large bread storage box measures 16 ½ x 9 x 6 /12-inches and can hold up to two loaves. Easy to clean, this durable bread box features a smooth powder coat finish that will look great on your countertop.
- It adds a nice vintage look for any kitchen
- It can hold a lot of bakery products and bread
- The finish is nice and easy to clean
- It needs non-slip foot pads to stay in place
- It rocks back-and-forth a bit
Read Related Article: Microwave Convection Ovens Over the Range
10. Creative Co-Op Enameled White Bread Box with Lid
Perfect for storing bread and recipes on your kitchen counter, the Creative Co-op Enameled Metal Distressed Bread Box comes with a lid and showcases a typographic motif. These vintage-inspired bread boxes for the kitchen counter make a charming addition to any kitchen. You can use it to store bread, dish towels, flowers, napkins, and recipes.
With its distressed details, this bread box features black typography that adds a little pattern to your kitchen décor, and it also pairs perfectly with weathered Rooster statuettes. Offering flair and function with its understated design, this product can only be hand washed. It also comes with a handy lid that you can close to keep your baked goods stored out of sight.
- It has a very charming design for vintage-inspired kitchens
- It is easy to keep clean and maintain
- This bread box is a great storage option for other things besides bread
- It’s a little small for some users
- The inside edges of the lid do have a few rough spots
Read Related Article: Gas Cooktops with Griddle
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Bread Boxes
Benefits Of Using Bread Box
Features to Look for in a Bread Box
Best Bread Box FAQ
The best bread box will not only keep your bread and baked goods safe from mold and mildew, but it will also help prevent them from getting stale. With all the bread boxes on the market, it shouldn’t be difficult to find one that will complement your kitchen décor and keep your bread fresh and tasty.