Table of Contents Hide
- Best IWB (Concealed Carry) Holsters for Glock 43:
- Concealed Carrier IWB Glock 43 / Glock 43X Holster with Magazine Holster
- ComfortTac Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry – Ultimate Belly Band Pistol Holster for Men & Women, Belt Compatible with Smith and Wesson, Shield, Glock – Firearm Accessories, Black
- Crossbreed Holsters IWB Concealed Carry Holster for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9/40
- CYA Supply Co. Base IWB Concealed Carry Holster Veteran Owned Made in USA – Fits Glock 43 / 43X / 43X MOS
- Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Inside The Waistband | Fits All Firearms S&W M&P Shield 9/40 1911 Taurus PT111 G2 Sig Sauer Glock 19 17 27 43 (Right-Handed)
- Concealment Express IWB KYDEX Holster, Fits 1911 3.5″ Officer (NR) (Non-Sig) | Claw Compatible | ‘Posi-Click’ Retention | Custom Fit | Made in USA | LH | CF BLK
- Glock 43 / 43X IWB Holster – USA Made – Fits Glock 43 43X G43 G43X – Klipt IWB Holster by Blade-Tech Holsters, Inside Waistband Concealed Carry (Right Hand)
- Alien Gear holsters Holster for a Glock – 43 Cloak Tuck 3.5 IWB Hoslter (Right Hand)
- Multi Holsters Elite IWB FOMI Right-Hand Holster Compatible w/Glock 42 & Crimson Trace LG443 (red) (Black Carbon Fiber)
- Amberide IWB KYDEX Holster Fit: Glock 43/43X & Glock 43X MOS Pistol | Inside Waistband | Adjustable Cant | US KYDEX Made (Black, Right Hand Draw (IWB))
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best IWB Holster for Glock 43
The best shot you’ll ever take is the one where shooting your weapon won’t be needed. Violence can happen in an instant, however. Owning a Glock 43, or any other type of firearm is a matter of personal choice and can keep you and your loved ones safe.
The top Glock 43 holsters can ensure that your weapon will be ready when you need it. Inside-the-waistband holsters are good products to own, for they attach to the inside of your pants.
This means that they can let you conceal your pistol to draw it out in a blink of an eye. They are perfect for a vast majority of people, for being able to use your Glock at any moment can mean the difference between life and death.
The top inside-the-waistband holsters will last a long time, let you draw your weapon quickly, and keep your pistol from accidentally discharging.
This guide will cover the top ten models that excel in these points to let you pick the best one for your needs. A bad holster won’t help you in a crisis, but a good model can let you put an end to dangerous situations.
Best IWB (Concealed Carry) Holsters for Glock 43:
These Glock and magazine holsters will let you shoot fast and have the ammunition to handle a crisis. You will never know when extra bullets may become useful, and this affordable package from Concealment Carrier provides the firepower to keep you prepared.
The magazine holster would be irrelevant if the gun holster didn’t work well, however. This isn’t the case, for the Glock 43 IWB holster performs extremely well. It has a snug fit on the waist, secures a sidearm well to allow for quick draws, and is small enough to be concealed easily.
Some reviewers found this model to be the best concealed holster for the Glock 43. Customization is very important in holsters: Optimal retention levels can differ for every individual. Concealment Carrier’s holster can be adjusted to let anyone get the right draw.
Customers also loved the spare magazine holder. The fact that it can be worn outside of the waistband means that it can be carried in almost any situation. The high-quality build of these two products left many buyers satisfied that they found a holster that can be used on a daily basis.
This holster will help almost anybody carry their Glock 43 discreetly and safety: Draw speeds can be improved by using this holster and customizing it to your liking.
- Lots of customization allows you to get the best draw speeds
- The magazine holster can be worn over the waistband for a greater comfort
- Included sweat guard keeps your Glock from getting dirty
- A slightly large holster size can be favorable to some people
- The magazine holster lacks adjustable retention
- The Glock holster’s look could be more polished
You don’t need to wear a belt in order to use this holster. It straps around your upper body and offers you the ability to place your sidearm almost anywhere.
Additionally, this holster comes with a spare magazine holster and has a patch that you can hold useful tools. It is a great purchase to make for anyone trying to carry a sidearm and needs to stay comfortable and able to draw their weapon quickly.
Reviewers praised how this holster was able to be used for people who couldn’t benefit from traditional IWB models. The holster wraps around your waist, and many customers felt that it was comfortable. It could be used while exercising, and it can be taken to work and adjusted for the times you need to sit down.
This holster is very comfortable to wear and lets you carry a sidearm securely. You can also carry your weapon effectively with almost any outfit.
- Considered by buyers to be the Most comfortable IWB holster Glock 43
- Can be used to holster weapons from the waist to the midsection
- A built-in pouch is useful to carry important items
- No belt is required in order to wear the holster
- Draw speed can be slow in some firearm positions
- Not practical to wear with some outfits
Individuals may shop around for holsters after having their device malfunction or fail. Fortunately, Crossbreed’s model looks promising by being built out of strong materials to keep it working in the long term.After breaking in this holster, you will find a device that can be greatly customized to meet your drawing preferences.
Customers loved this product for its usefulness. They found that the holster was able to provide great retention and keep their firearm secured. This is extremely important for a holster to do, so this product is recommended for its safety. They found the price to be a little high, however. But they agreed that it is a good investment to make.
When looking for the best carry holster for Glock 43, it is crucial to obtain a model that offers comfort and fast draw times. Crossbreed’s holster offers these benefits by being designed only for the Glock – you will find an excellent product with this purchase.
- Secure fit with the right belt
- Comfortably stays on your side to encourage daily use
- Can be used to draw with one hand
- Holster conforms to your body to make an ideal fit
- Slightly more expensive than most holsters
- Retention could be improved
This is a solid holster that offers great features to achieve a nice draw time. The ability to customize retention is welcome, and its sturdy belt design is assuring to have when carrying it in public. This holster is also affordable, so it is a good product to buy as a first holster if you will be shooting with the Glock 43.
This iwb holster for Glock 43 has received recommendations for its deep adjustability. This unit can be customized to create a retention level that is perfect for various needs, for an ideal tension can cut draw speeds drastically.
Customers also liked the fact that the model can be easily removed from a belt. When changing it out every day, it is very convenient to not have to struggle.
This holster could be amazing for some people. Its sweat guard could pose a challenge to other individuals, however. If the sweat guard doesn’t interfere with drawing the firearm, then this holster is a good buy.
- The holster can be customized without applying external heat
- External appearance looks polished and sturdy
- A strong retention system keeps Glock in place until it is drawn
- Designed to be drawn without touching the holster
- Holster’s sweat guard may not be the ideal size for some individuals
- Losing the included key will make it difficult to readjust the holster
It is important that a holster may be worn while performing physical activities. If you ever need to run while carrying your holster, you don’t want your firearm to go off. This holster excels at this point of keeping your sidearm secure, and it features an additional thumb brake system to ensure that your weapon is only used when you want it to fire.
Some customers felt conflicted about this product. While the holster is advertised as being universal, not all guns fit well in it. In fact, some guns got caught and were unable to be drawn out safely.
However, the manufacturer’s instructions state that cutting out stitching inside the holster might be necessary to carry bigger sidearms. The customers with compact sidearms were impressed with the model is performing well despite not costing a lot of money.
With this model, some larger pistols can be difficult to draw quickly. Therefore, this is a good purchase to make for smaller sidearms or the Glock 43.
- Comfortable fit that won’t cause pain when carrying
- Interior stiches can be cut to accommodate larger pistols per the manufacturer’s instructions
- The holster offers a high level of concealment
- A belt clip secures the firearm in place during physical activities
- Secures smaller pistols better than larger sidearms
- Some guns can be difficult to draw
This could be considered to be the best concealed carry holster for Glock 43. This model allows you to put some attachments on your Glock to be very prepared in an emergency. The slim design and strong retention of the holster make it a perfect choice for those looking to carry their sidearm discreetly.
Some customers expressed concern over being able to wear it in the appendix position, while others found that this position was perfect for their firearm. However, many reviews pointed out that a hip carry works well with this holster. The audible clicking design was also found to be useful to know that the gun was stored properly.
This is a perfect holster for achieving an ideal retention level. If certain retention levels are important for you to have, looking more into this holster is recommended.
- Retention can be adjusted to reach the desired tension
- Designed to avoid contact with metal for a comfortable fit
- Open-ended design works with suppressor sight attachments
- The holster can be put on and taken off quickly and easily
- Wearing it in the 12 o’clock position can be challenging for some individuals
- The length of the screw that adjusts retention can be insufficient for some individuals
As an affordable holster, this unit might not receive the attention that it deserves. It is designed not for competition against the most expensive models on the market but to deliver a product that can assist a large amount of people.
Most individuals won’t need all of the features that a high-end holster offers. Therefore, Blade-Tech’s model is a perfect choice for newcomers in the field to get acquainted with IWB carrying.
Customers loved that this holster was priced affordably. It does everything that a decent holster should: keep a firearm secured until it’s time to use it. Some reviewers found that they would welcome more features on this model, however.
They would have wanted an adjustable retention system, louder clicking alerts when securing their firearm, and a more comfortable design. Yet many were happy with their purchase.
This discreet holster can be perfect for someone looking to conceal their firearm. It can be a bad fit for certain body types, but most people will find this model to be comfortable, durable, and extremely compact to carry a Glock without bringing undue attention.
- Light and slim design
- Works for multiple positions around the waist
- Clips onto wide gun belts securely
- The no-scratch design eliminates damage to belts and firearms
- Can bite onto exposed skin
- Some rough edges can make carrying difficult to do with certain body types
This popular holster should be looked into if you have trouble finding a model that is pleasant to wear all day. It is uniquely designed to have fabric pressing against your skin to make IWB carrying as easy as possible. This holster is also extremely customizable to give it an amazing value for its price.
This holster received fantastic reviews for being extremely comfortable and form-fitting. One customer gave up on IWB holsters altogether — they resorted to carrying on their ankle. After trying this product, they were pleased that an IWB holster exists that is comfortable and works well to draw firearms quickly.
This sturdy holster will provide great concealment and quick draw speeds if you want to carry your firearms on your side. It isn’t optimized for carrying at the 12 o’clock position due to its size, however. Due to the holster’s ability to be heavily customized, this is a great purchase to make if you carry it at a 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position.
- Customization allows this holster to be used by almost anyone
- Provides good concealment of a firearm while attached to the hip
- Holster’s fabric makes carrying sidearms extremely comfortable
- One-handed draws are effective with this holster
- The holster is slightly larger than most holsters
- Appendix carrying can be uncomfortable
The finish of this holster is well done and looks pleasant to the eye. Its external appearances are not only acceptable, but its performance is remarkable as well. This holster can fit the bill for most situations due to its strong available features and reliable performance.
Customers loved this holster. Its retention was so strong that a reviewer was unable to take out their firearm despite shaking their holster around.
This model was credited to be built well and sturdy; recommendations were given to this unit for meeting the high expectations for a reliable holster.
If you need a good and sturdy belt to carry out handguns, we have gathered a list of 10 best duty belts that are made from leather and nylon.
This is a great concealed carry holster for Glock 43: It excels in almost every category to make it an ideal purchase. A minority of buyers might find the perfect firearm position to be slightly challenging in locating, however.
The unit’s price is also not as affordable as comparing it to other models. But this product has what the majority of people are looking for in a good IWB holster.
- Good retention levels are possible to obtain
- A polished exterior gives the holster a well-built appearance
- The special holster tab allows for the unit to be removed from belts easily
- Smooth edges prevent skin irritation while carrying
- Can be difficult to find the ideal firearm position on certain body types
- The holster’s price is slightly higher than other models on the market
If you are looking for a holster that does everything right, look no further. The company behind this model designed a product that is compact, sturdy, adjustable, and comfortable.
This particular holster could only be problematic for a very specific group of people who might want something larger or need more features. For anyone looking to holster a compact weapon without attachments, this unit deserves some inquiry.
Reviewers were in agreement that this holster was an amazing purchase to make. Its price was commented to be affordable, but the quality of the device was thought to far exceed the money spent to acquire it.
Featuring adjustability and comfort, this holster was very popular for doing everything right. Since it was also designed to be very slim, customers were impressed that they were able to find a unit that can also be used to carry discreetly.
This IWB holster for Glock 43 is affordable and designed well: It is the perfect gift for someone looking to start carrying.
The holster can serve seasoned veterans as well. It securely stores a firearm from accidentally falling out and has good customizability incant and retention levels. We also have a list of the best AIWB holsters so check this out.
- Extremely affordable
- Very compact to allow for the extreme concealment
- Holster’s sweat guard covers most of the firearm
- Holstering is easy due to its sturdy design
- Some rough edges may bite onto the skin
- Some buyers may want a higher retention level than what the screws allow for
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best IWB Holster for Glock 43
An inside-the-waistband holster is a great way to carry a Glock 43. This firearm can be concealed with the right holster, and it can be visibly worn to make quickdraws.
When choosing a holster for this firearm, there are a few questions to ask yourself to make the right purchase. Consider the following points to help you buy the right holster for your needs.
Desired Carrying Location
Smaller holsters will let you carry your Glock anywhere around your waist. Larger models may offer more features, but they will need to be positioned on your sides. If carrying at the 12 o’clock position is important to you, then consider forgoing a fully-featured holster in favor of a compact one.
Experience in Handling Firearms
If you are new to carrying firearms, asking for recommendations from an expert can go a long way. A holster might sound good on paper, but advice from an experienced individual can let you find the perfect model for your situation.
Experts can be found all over the place; it shouldn’t take too much effort to locate someone who has been in your situation.
Importance of Concealment
If you are trying to conceal your firearm, you will need to find a holster that has a slim or compact design. Larger holsters can print onto your clothing and inform observant individuals that you are armed.
There are compact holsters with great features, so you shouldn’t have to miss out by picking up a smaller model.
If your local climate is very wet, think about staying away from leather holsters. Additionally, a very hot climate will make you perspire a lot. In this climate, opt for choosing a holster with a sweat guard. These guards can protect your Glock from getting dirty by keeping them out of contact with your skin.
Types of Clothes You Wear
Finally, many holsters work well with belts. If you never wear belts, then try looking into sleeved holsters that attach to your frame.
You’ll never want to expose yourself to a dangerous situation from a loose holster: always follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how they should be worn.
The perfect concealed carry holster for Glock 43 is not impossible to find. Use these tips to narrow down the market to a few models that can work for you.
Keep in mind that your gun should have a secure storage place, no matter at home or during traveling. If you still haven’t a gun safe at your home, check our biometric gun safe reviews. We also have a solution if you are looking for a safe and secure gun storage place for your car.
Holsters are incredibly handy and can let you defend yourself with firearms in the event that your situation becomes dangerous.
Since everyone’s needs are different, your ideal holster might be different than that of another person. Regardless of the situation, there are a few things that a holster must be able to do in order for it to be a good investment.
The best IWB holster for Glock 43 will let you carry your firearm comfortably, draw at reasonable times, and keep your weapon safe from accidentally discharging. Review these ten models to narrow down your search, for a good holster, that will serve you well in the long term.
If you ever run into a situation where your sidearm becomes necessary to use, having an ideal holster can save your life. Being able to draw your weapon in a flash by relying on your holster is critical: Make the choice today to get it today to help you survive any dangerous encounter.