Table of Contents Show
- 10 Best Fly Fishing Sunglasses:
- 1. KastKing Skid away Polarized Sunglasses for Women and Men
- 2. TOREGE Polarized Unisex Sports Sunglasses
- 3. ATTCL Polarized Sunglasses For Men
- 4. KUGUAOK Polarized Sunglasses for Men
- 5. Flying Fisherman Maverick Sunglasses
- 6. Renegade Patented Bifocal Reader Sunglasses for Men
- 7. Fishoholic Fishing Sunglasses
- 8. KastKing Iditarod Sport Sunglasses for Women and Men
- 9. Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Rectangular Fly Fishing Sunglasses
- 10. Flying Fisherman Sunglasses
- What to Look For When Buying the Best Fly Fishing Sunglasses
In this post, I will tell you about the best fly fishing sunglasses you can buy presently. In fact, there are different types of sunglasses that come with an array of features. This offers protection from harmful Ultraviolet rays, though polarized lenses decrease glare to assist anglers to see fish beneath the water’s surface.
Let’s dive right in and look at fly fishing sunglasses that you can buy to protect yourself against harmful sun rays. The fly fishing sunglasses alter the way you view water when wearing a pair of quality sunglasses while fishing.
Regardless of the lens color, style, or brand, all anglers must have at least a pair of good sunglasses.
10 Best Fly Fishing Sunglasses:
1. KastKing Skid away Polarized Sunglasses for Women and Men
- Polarized lenses; these lenses are good at reducing glare and are impact resistant. The lenses protect the eyes from any flying objects and block harmful UVB and UVA rays. They’re comfortable, durable, and lightweight.
- Superior frames; the frames are made from Grilamid material that’s used in medical applications and the military. The frames are flexible, UV and heat resistant, and lightweight. They’re renowned for their impact resistance, shape integrity, lightweight comfort, and strength.
- Outstanding lenses; these sunglasses feature polarized lenses similar to those on sports sunglasses. The lenses undergo 2 decentering tests that ensure that there’s no optical distortion that can cause headaches and strain. They also help in reducing glare resulting from light reflection to improve comfort and vision.
- UV protection and base lenses color; smoke lenses are good for protecting your eyes from bright sunlight with realist color reproductions. They also work well in partial and medium-light shades. Brown lenses increase depth and contrast perception; they’re ideal for sunny to partly cloudy conditions.
KatKing is one of the best fly fishing sunglasses available currently. These sunglasses are designed in the United States for function and fashion. They have square lenses that provide full coverage making the style perfect for sports activities such as fishing, golfing, boating, running, biking, and driving.
The sunglasses are manufactured using high-quality German and Japanese raw materials that produce lenses with good optical quality. KastKing’s sunglasses lenses are scratch-resistant, durable, and lightweight. They offer protection from Ultraviolet rays and possess good memory.
They are also flexible, heat resistant, and retain their shape. These sunglasses are subjected to two decentering tests before being released in the market. They are available in copper, brown, and smoke colors.
- KastKing sunglasses feature molded hard cases for storage and customized Prym1 Camo microfiber pouches which are used for storing them. They prevent lens damage and scratching. You can use a microfiber cloth to clean the lenses using warm water.
- KastKing may expose you to harmful chemicals like lead which causes birth defects and cancer.
Read related article: Fly Fishing Vests
2. TOREGE Polarized Unisex Sports Sunglasses
- REVO lenses offer 100% ultraviolet rays protection. They restore color, eliminate light reflections and scatter, protect your eyes perfectly, and make sceneries soft and clear. They have TAC lens with 7 layers. The first layer is the polarization layer while the 2nd and 3rd layers are the bonding layers that enable durability. The 4th and 5th layers offer protection from Ultraviolet rays. The 6th and 7th layers are basically shatterproof layers.
- Durability and Stylish; these sunglasses come with rimless frame designs that enable clear visions. They also have lightweight designs that are ideal for cycling, racing, running, trekking, climbing, driving, skiing, and fishing. These sunglasses come with stylish and fashionable designs with rich colors on the lenses and frames.
- Soft nose pad, accessories, and package; TOREGE sunglasses allow your nose to experience comfort when driving, skiing, cycling, trekking, or fishing. The sunglasses are packed in zippered protection cases. They also come with a cleaning cloth, straps, pouches, and are packed in boxes.
- Frame breakage warranty for life; lenses and frames in these sunglasses are durable and unbreakable. In case they get broken, contact TOREGE customer support to resolve the problem in a timely and convenient way. The TOREGE company offers a lifetime after-sale warranty for all their products.
TOREGE sunglasses are made using durable plastic frames that are scratch-resistant. They’re among the best fishing glasses available currently. They feature high-quality lenses that protect you from UVB and UVA rays.
- Money-back guarantee; TOREGE clients are entitled to a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return the sunglasses and get a refund in case you aren’t satisfied with them.
- In some instances, these sunglasses aren’t very ideal for impact resistance. You must use them in areas that don’t expose you to a lot of impacts.
Read related article:Fly Fishing Waders
3. ATTCL Polarized Sunglasses For Men
- Polarized lenses; these sunglasses are made using premium materials that offer excellent visibility and transmission, ensuring that you view objects that aren’t blurred or distorted. The polarized lenses offer 100% protection against UVB/UVA rays. They restore colors truly, eliminate light reflection and scatter and offer perfect eye protection.
- Unbreakable TR90 frames; these sunglasses are made from durable TR90 materials. They come in polarized frames that make them durable and free from breakages.
ATTCL is one of the best fishing sunglasses available in the market currently. They come at reasonable prices including the shipping costs. They’re ideal for cycling and driving and come in blue-green, white, green, black, and clear blue colors. These sunglasses offer 100% ultraviolet rays protection for your eyes. ATTCL sunglasses have a lens width of 65millimeters and a height of 56 millimeters. They have polarized and composite lenses. The sunglasses are made in different shades and cool styles that are loved by everybody.
- Money-back guarantee; all the ATTCL sunglasses come with 30 days money-back guarantee. You may return defective sunglasses for repair or exchange before the 30 days lapse. Contact the company’s customer care support to ask for a replacement or repair.
- Accessories; come with hard zipper casings that ensure that your sunglasses are safely stored.
- The lenses can have some visual distortion on the lenses.
- The glasses that are pictured on the website aren’t the exact ones you get after placing an order.
Read related article:Fly Fishing Chest Packs
4. KUGUAOK Polarized Sunglasses for Men
- Polarized lenses; are designed specifically designed to filter and eliminate scattered light in a beam, helping you to avoid glare occurrences. The lenses help you to get clear and natural views, which make the views absolutely clear; this means that you can enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, cycling, or driving comfortably.
- Fashion designed and UV light frame; the sunglasses have ultra-light frames which are comfortable to wear. They also come with stylish designs that exhibit taste and personality. These sunglasses are ideal for outdoor activities such as cycling, driving, hiking, climbing, running, and fishing.
- Product dimension; theses sunglasses are 2.48 inches in width and 44 mm in height. Its nose bridge measures 16 mm while the temple length is 4.80 inches.
KUGUAOK sunglasses are among the best low-light fishing glasses that offer 100% protection and are ideal for cycling and driving. The sunglasses come in blue, brown, green, clear blue frames and black, dark blue, gray and black, purple, silver, red, and matte colors. They have polarized plastic frames and lenses that offer Ultraviolet rays protection. They are 2.48 inches in width and 44 millimeters in bridge size.
- Lifetime Warranty; KUGUAOK sunglasses ensures that you can enjoy a money-back guarantee for 30 days and a lifetime warranty against breakage. In case they get broken, always contact customer support to get information on how your sunglasses can be repaired or replaced.
- The sunglasses have durable frames that ensure that you save money since you don’t have to keep buying new sunglasses from time to time.
- These sunglasses tend to be a bit fragile; they must be handled with care to prevent them from snapping.
Read related article: Fishing Hats
5. Flying Fisherman Maverick Sunglasses
- Durable lenses; Maverick sunglasses come with durable and polarized lenses that improve your visibility when engaging in outdoor activities such as cycling, trekking, climbing, and fishing. These lenses are scratch-resistant, durable, and lightweight.
- Strength; Maverick sunglasses feature polycarbonate frames that are light in weight and comfortable. They’re come in a unique design and are very durable and strong.
- Polarized lenses; these sunglasses offer 100% against UVB and UVA rays. They sharpen clarity and contrast and eliminate light glare, enabling you to have clear views below the water surface. The glasses are scratch-resistant and durable.
These sunglasses feature UV blockers and are among the best budget fly fishing sunglasses. The sunglasses come in amber or smoke lenses that are made from durable plastic. Maverick sunglasses have polarized lenses that offer eye protection and are scratch-resistant. The lenses are 72 millimeters in width and 44 millimeters in height.
- Maverick sunglasses are made using durable materials and come at an affordable price.
- These sunglasses offer clarity and comfort and are very stylish.
- They are ideal for outdoor activities like fishing, climbing, trekking, and cycling.
- The sunglasses are field-tested and developed in the Florida Keys to ensure that they offer maximum eye protection.
- Maverick sunglasses come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Upon folding these glasses up, their arms end up touching the glasses on the inside which eventually results in scratching.
Read related article: How to Spool a Baitcaster Reel
6. Renegade Patented Bifocal Reader Sunglasses for Men
- Polarized lenses; these sunglasses come with polarized lenses that decrease glare from water reflections. They are scratch-resistant and are ideal for skiing, driving, cycling, climbing, and fishing. The lenses offer 100% eyes protection from UVA rays, ensuring that you are safe when engaging in outdoor activities.
- Bifocal reader; these sunglasses come with invisible bifocal lenses that enhance visibility and eye protection.
- They are made using polycarbonate materials that are durable and ensure maximum eye protection from harmful light. The lenses are made using premium-grade resin that offers twenty times more impact resistance. They are lighter than most of the other sunglasses available in the market.
These are some of the best low-light polarized fishing sunglasses that come in black plastic frames and grey polycarbonate lenses and are very durable. They are 118 millimeters in arm size and feature patented magnifier lenses. These sunglasses offer 100% UVB and UVA eye protection. They are also impacted and scratch-resistant. All sunglasses come with a durable carrying bag.
- Durable frames; the sunglasses are made from thermoplastic materials that are incredibly lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- The lenses are made from TR-90 materials that ensure comfort when engaging in outdoor activities. Because of their flexibility, they can bend when subjected to pressure and increase comfort.
- They are not anti-fogging glasses.
Read related article: How to Set Up a Spinning Reel: Instruction Step-by-Step
7. Fishoholic Fishing Sunglasses
- Lenses; these sunglasses come with composite and polarized lenses that ensure maximum eye protection against harmful light.
- These sunglasses offer 100% eye protection from UVA light that can damage your eyes when engaging in outdoor activities.
- Accessories; come with durable cases that ensure that you store them safely when they’re not in use. The sunglasses also have a soft cleaning cloth for the lenses.
Fisholic is among the best fish spotting glasses available in the market. They come in different colors including camo, matte black, gloss black, amber, and blue. The sunglasses are ideal for gifting your family and friends and are very ideal for fishing. They are 2.37 inches in lens width and 120 millimeters in width.
- They offer clear views even when you are below the water surface.
- These sunglasses come with 180 days manufacturer’s guarantee. Contact the company’s customer care staff to ask for a replacement or repair within 180 days after your purchase.
- These sunglasses don’t come in an extra-large size; they can be uncomfortable for users with large heads.
Read related article: How to Catch Redfish
8. KastKing Iditarod Sport Sunglasses for Women and Men
- Polarized lenses; these sunglasses have polarized lenses that decrease glare. The lenses are impact and scratch-resistant. They are ideal for blocking harmful UVB and UVA rays. The lenses are comfortable, durable, and lightweight. They also have water-resistant lenses that offer mirror finishes coating on the lenses.
- Design; these sunglasses come in stylish designs that make them unique. They have wide side-light blocks on their frames that enhance durability.
- These sunglasses undergo various decentering tests that ensure that there isn’t any optical distortion which results in headaches and eye strain. The lenses are ideal for reducing light glare which improves comfort and vision.
- Superior frames; the sunglasses are made from Grilamid materials that are commonly used in medical applications and the military. The frames are extremely flexible, lightweight, durable, and UV and heat resistant. These frames are renowned for their strength, impact resistance, shape integrity, and comfort.
- UV protection and lenses color; these sunglasses come with smoke lenses that are ideal for blocking harmful rays that can cause eye damage. The lenses offer excellent color reproduction and work ideally in partial and medium-light shades. These lenses also increase depth and contrast perception and are ideal for sunny to partly cloudy conditions.
These are unisex sunglasses that are ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing, cycling, climbing, diving, and trekking. In this fly fishing glasses review, we take a look at some of the key features in these sunglasses that make them outstanding.
They come in different colors including, black, gray, gloss demi, and matte black. They are 66 mm in lens width and have polarized lenses. KastKing sunglasses are made using quality German and Japanese raw materials; the lenses have good optical quality and are very durable.
- Kast King Sunglasses come with hard cases that ensure that your glasses are safe when you aren’t using them. They also have a microfiber cloth that is ideal for cleaning the glasses. To ensure that the lenses don’t get scratches, clean them with a microfiber cloth using warm water. Never use salty water or use paper towels to dry them.
- They have huge temple wraps that are ideal in blocking side-light which offers maximum coverage; this makes them ideal for various sporting activities and fishing.
- Injected hinges; these hinges ensure that the sunglasses last for a long time, saving you money.
- These sunglasses are delicate, meaning that you must handle them with care to prevent breakage.
Read related article: Baitcasting Reels Under $100
9. Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Rectangular Fly Fishing Sunglasses
- Superior clarity; these sunglasses offer superior clarity below the water surface. They also have scratch-resistant mirrors between the glass layers. The lenses are 22% lighter and 20% thinner than the average sunglasses available in the market.
- Durability; the sunglasses are made using durable polycarbonate materials and offer impact resistance and high clarity. They also have bonded mirrors that offer smudge barriers and scratch resistance. They also repel sweat, oil, and water, making them easier to clean.
- Polarization; these sunglasses come with polarized lenses that ensure maximum eye protection when carrying on with your outdoor activities.
Named after the 15-mile sand stretch of the Bahamian waters, these freshwater sunglasses Aare created to showcase and uncover the renowned fish highway. They have integral hinges with patented and polarized vent systems.
They are good for bright light when you are fishing and other outdoor activities during sunset, sunrise, and overcast conditions. They weigh 1.6 ounces, making them lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Mirrors; these sunglasses have been made using high-tech ion beam processes that ensure quality.
- You can always contact the company’s customer support staff for replacement or repair in case your glasses get damaged.
- These sunglasses don’t come in an extra-large size.
Read related article: Ice Fishing Rod Cases
10. Flying Fisherman Sunglasses
- Mirror lenses; these sunglasses come with mirror lenses that increase visibility when engaging in outdoor activities. The lenses are scratch-resistant, durable, and lightweight, making it easy to carry them with you.
- Strength; they have polycarbonate frames that are durable, comfortable, and scratch-resistant.
- Polarized lenses; the glasses come with polarized lenses that reduce light glare and offer 100% eye protection.
These sunglasses are affordable and are ideal for fishing and other outdoor activities like hiking, trekking, climbing, cycling, and driving. They are 18.3 mm in bridge size and 31 mm in lens height. They’re made using polycarbonate frames and are durable. These saltwater fishing sunglasses have polarized lenses that offer maximum eye protection.
- These sunglasses are field-tested and developed in the Florida Keys to ensure maximum eye protection.
- The sunglasses don’t come in an extra-large size.
Read related article: Spinning Reels under $200
What to Look For When Buying the Best Fly Fishing Sunglasses
Sunglasses are essential eyewear for eye protection when engaging in outdoor activities. They help in reducing brightness light glare and reflection. Sunglasses come in various styles and shapes and offer eye protection from radiation energy coming from the sun. The following are some of the factors to consider when buying sunglasses:
Read related article: Baitcaster Reels for Saltwater