Do you or someone you know really like playing OSU games? Have you ever thought about trying to get either yourself or the person you know a tablet with really good graphics? If so you have come to the right place! The experts here will show you the tablets with the best graphics for OSU games.
If you have been looking for a tablet that is able to be used for OSU games but hasn’t found what you are looking for, then hopefully this article can help.
7 Best Tablets for OSU:
1. XP-Pen StarG640 6X4 Inch OSU Drawing Tablet
This is considered to be one of the best drawing tablets for OSU. That is because it is designed specifically for OSU. There is no need to install different drivers for OSU! and that is because the G640 increased its RPS top 266 to make its lines flow quicker and smoother.
This helps to enhance the user’s overall performance. In all honesty, it is the best replacement for the traditional mouse. The XP- Pen is battery-free so it does not require any kind of charging.
This allows for constant uninterrupted playing and drawing. Its 6 X 4 inches is fully utilizing all of the different levels of pen pressure sensitivity in order to provide the user with groundbreaking fluidity and control. This helps to expand things like the users creative output.
- It has a 1 click toggle that allows the user to switch between the pen and eraser instantly.
- Both right and left-handed people can use the pen.
- This version is compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.
- The buttons are in the same spot at the grip so it is easy to accidently erase something you didn’t want to.
- If something goes wrong with the tablet it can be difficult to get ahold of the tech support team.
- Sometimes when you shift the tablet around it will cause the brush to jump around.
2. Wacom Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet
This is by far the best Wacom tablet for OSU. It is a graphics tablet that can be used with any software that is made for digital art, animation, or photo editing. You are able to connect this tablet directly with your computer by using a USB cable.
While it has a slim design and is a little smaller than normal, it has a huge drawing area. This is perfect if you have limited areas on your desk.
It is really easy to set up no matter if you are left or right-handed. The pen does not need any charging what so ever, so you are able to draw non- stop.
- It has 4 different customizable express keys to use for your favorite shortcuts.
- It comes with 3 software titles after registration.
- Since it is smaller it fits just about anywhere.
- Requires Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 to work right.
- It only works when online software is downloaded.
- Installing the software can be a little more complicated than expected.
3. Huion Inspiroy H640P Graphics Drawing Tablet
If you are needing a drawing tablet but are on a tight budget this is the one for you. It is not only compatible with Mac and Windows, but it also supports devices made by Android. Since the pen is battery-free you do not need to worry about charging it.
This provides a more accurate and natural drawing feel. The pens pressure sensitivity makes it so the user is able to really enjoy the precision and accuracy of the entire product. It has a durable paper like surface. This helps to make sure that it can be used for a really long time. How great is that?
- Compatible with Windows 7, Mac OS 10.12, and Android 6.0 devices or above.
- It is only 8mm thick and weighs 227g.
- Works amazingly well with mainstream digital art software.
- Is prone to have issues with the mouse button.
- Sometimes the pen will start to lag, freeze, or become jittery after just a few months.
- The tablet will sometimes stop working shortly after it has been purchased.
4. Huion 4 X 2.23 Inches OSU Tablet Graphic
This is a really good OSU tablet for those of you who are on a budget. With this tablet, you have a different alternative to the traditional mouse to make it easier to do things like gaming, art editing, sculpturing, and so much more.
It has an active area of 4 X 2.23 inches. It fits really easily into just about any laptop case or even a briefcase. This makes it extremely portable and able to be more “on the go” than other tablets. It has really good pressure sensitivity to help with drawing and sketching.
- It is compatible with most of the current drawing software.
- 1-year warranty.
- Able to work with Windows 7, Mac OS 10.12.
- While it is a really nice tablet to use for OSU, it can take some getting use to.
- Sometimes the only software that will recognize the tablet is Mac.
- The grip needs some work because when you set it down on a table or something like that it slides up and down really easily.
5. GAOMON S620 6.5 X 4 Inches Graphics Tablet
If you are looking for a tablet to use mainly for OSU and drawing then this is the one you need. It comes with an environment friendly and passive pen that is battery-free. This pen allows the user to draw and play uninterrupted.
The pen also comes with 2 keys that are able be programed to do whatever you want them to. The tablet is a size that makes it really easy to use while you are on the go and it is really lightweight.
At the same time though, it is big enough to do things like play games, digital paint, handwriting, animation design, and so much more. It is compatible with Mac OS 10.12 or later and most other drawing software. How awesome is that?
- It is the perfect combination of being both big and small.
- It comes with 4 anti- slip grips that are meant to keep it stable when you put it on a table or something.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Sometimes the tablet will stop working right when you stop holding the bottom button.
6. OSU Drawing Tablet VEIKK S640
This is another really good tablet to use for OSU. This is because the VEIKK S640 is the perfect replacement for the traditional mouse for OSU! It works great for everything from gameplay drawing to just causal art drawing and editing.
It has a 6 X 4-inch active area and is only 2mm thick. This makes it really small and compact so it is able to fit in laptop cases or briefcases so it is easy to carry around with you. This tablet is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac 10.10 or newer, and many other designer software’s.
- The pen is battery-free so you do not have to worry about keeping it charged or keeping up with the pen’s charger.
- The pen has a quick and easy one-click toggle that allows the user to go from pen to eraser easily.
- Pen is also able to be used by both left and right handed people.
- You have to disable you r antivirus before you install the driver and this can leave you vulnerable to hackers.
- Sometimes the program will not download onto your computer.
- It does not come with any additional nubs or anything like that for the pen.
7. GAOMON S56K Drawing Graphics Tablet
This tablet is really good for OSU and it is easy on the pocketbook as well. Bonus! It has a flex and ultra-thin body that has a lot of similarities to a mouse pad. When you are playing games with this tablet, it is better if you plug it in.
It is able to release hand input on things like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Text URL. This gives the user a very unique signature to their tablet. That makes this tablet really unique.
- Works perfectly with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS 10.10.
- Its pen comes with 2 different buttons that the user is able to set up and customize.
- The tablet comes with a 1 year warranty and tech support.
- While it works great in the beginning, chances are over time it will start to go downhill.
- The tablet itself is extremely sensitive and that can make it difficult to use.
- If you turn off your antivirus like the instructions say to do then you leave yourself open to hackers.
While these are some of the best tablets for OSU, there are some things you need to take into consideration before you decide to buy one. For one, make sure you know exactly what kind of OSU tablet you are needing. If you only need something that is a little more on the simple side of things then that is the route you need to go.
Another thing you should look at is how much you can spend on a tablet. There is absolutely no reason for you to go broke or not be able to make bills because you decided to get one of these tablets.
If I had my pick, I would probably go with the GAOMON S56K Drawing Graphics Tablet or something like it. I really like how this particular tablet looks and it really helps that it is not that expensive as well.
Now you should know just because this is the tablet I would go with does not mean that it is the one you need to go with. You should go with the tablet that you feel would work best for what your needs are.