This 38 page e-book will show you step-by-step how to make freezer bag slow cooker meals. It includes 12 fail-proof recipes that your family is sure to love.
All of the recipes are 100% clean eating- no grains, no gluten, limited dairy & no refined sugar.
What’s in the book:
- step-by-step photo tutorials for every step
- freezer bag meal assembly secrets and shortcuts
- tons of slow cooking tips
- advice on which cuts of meat work best
- 12 tried-and-tasty, nutritious recipes
I’ve always loved the idea of using a slow cooker. But I got into a bad relationship with slow cookers. Here’s how it would go: I’d buy a slow cooker. I wouldn’t use it all. In an enthusiastic decluttering sweep, I would donate it. But, alas, many months later I would fall back in love with the idea of slow cooking. And the whole cycle would start again.
I’m happy to report that I have finally broken the cycle of slow cooker buying/donating madness. Yup- I’m the proud owner of a regularly used slow cooker.
I realized that the reason I never used my slow cooker is because this time-saving device ironically took too much time to use. I just didn’t have time or patience to chop all those darn veggies and trim the meat at 7:30 a.m. before leaving for work.
And then I had my eureka moment: Freezer bag slow cooker meals!
WHY THESE MEALS WORK:
- Convenience: All the prep work is done ahead of time.
- Time-saving: You can make several meals at once. Batch cooking saves time.
- Curbs temptation: There is less temptation for takeout when supper is already cooking!
- Saves money: Take major advantage of sales by preparing several of these meals at once.
- Peace of mind: You’ll love knowing that you have a delicious, hot meal waiting for you.
- Stick to a schedule: Dinner is on the table, on time.
The recipes are geared to modern families who are looking to eat clean.
There are no exotic or hard-to-find ingredients.
There are NO pre-packaged or processed ingredients.
The meals are flavourful enough to make suppertime interesting but also kid-friendly.
- 100% grain-free and gluten-free.
- NO refined sugar. The recipes use natural sweeteners such as honey or date syrup, if needed.
- NO cow’s milk. A few recipes use plain yogurt, goat’s or feta cheese as an optional addition.
WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK?
I started to write this book to fill a hole in my own cookbook collection.
I loved the idea of freezer bag slow cooker meals but I was consistently disappointed with the information and recipes available.
I pinned SO many great looking ideas, only to find out that they relied on highly processed ingredients.
Other articles seemed obsessed with producing scores of freezer bag meals for mere dollars and were seriously short on nutritional value.
So I set out to create a practical guide on freezer bag slow cooker meals with a set of truly amazing recipes. As friends and family heard about it and tried out the recipes, I was blown away by their positive reaction!
WHY 12 RECIPES?
I focused on creating a dozen super high quality, nutritious recipes instead of pumping out scores of mediocre ones. The recipes included in this guide are tried-and-true. They are flavourful, nutritious, and exciting. (None of them will produce those one-note, mushy slow cooker meals we all dread!)
I am SO confidant that you’ll love these recipes that I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.
Are you ready to learn how freezer bag slow cooker meals can make YOUR life easier?
Grab a copy of my e-book today and get started!
A note on payment: I don’t want anyone to miss out on this great info, so I’ve set up a voluntary payment system. Simply pay what you want for the book. I was going to set a price point but I know we all have different budgets and didn’t want anyone who is dedicated to clean eating on a budget to miss out!