Table of Contents Show
If you’re looking for the best solution to cleaning the floors, this article will help you find the perfect rechargeable stick vacuum for your needs.
Stick vacuums were a strange concept to me, so I went out of my way to test the best stick vacuums available on the market. My tests didn’t include any of the inferior products.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at Shark Rocket Pro vs Dyson V7. You’ll discover which vacuum has the best storage options, lightest weight, and other important specs.
In Case You Are in a Rush
|Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||Shark Rocket Pet Pro Cordless Stick Hand Vacuum|
|Weight||5.3 lbs||7.17 lbs|
|Run Time||Up to 30 minutes||Up to 40 minutes|
|Recharge Time||3.5 hours||3.5 hours|
|Dimensions||8.20 x 9.80 x 49.00 inches||10.24 x 7.09 x 46.10 inches|
View at Amazon
View at Amazon
If you’re in a crunch on time, then you might not be able to read our full comparison, so we’re ready to offer our best recommendations on a vacuum with the best accessories, cleaner heads, storage options, noise levels, and other important specs.
The main reason that people are interested in Shark Rocket Pro is that it’s designed with pet owners’ needs in mind. The Shark Rocket Pro is different from the other model in this comparison because it has an ejection system to keep your hands free from debris.
People are interested in Dyson V7 because of its versatile design. Dyson V7 is different from Shark Rocket Pro because it has a longer head to reach under furniture. The main benefits of the Dyson V7 are that it’s lightweight, it’s quieter, and it has a removable handle.
If you need more ideas for comparing Shark Rocket Pro cordless vs Dyson V7, take a close look at what consumers say about recharge times and run times for these models. Basically, the Shark will last longer on regular mode, but Dyson V7 lasts longer if you’re constantly using motorized attachments.
Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner ReviewView at Amazon
- Cordless & Rechargeable: The best part of having a cordless vacuum is not having to worry about tripping over wires, but inferior cordless vacuums won’t stay charged long enough to clean the carpets throughout your home. Luckily, Dyson V7 has a half-hour charge on its battery, and it only takes 3.5 hours to recharge it for another round of use.
- Innovative Design: Dyson V7 isn’t your typical cordless vacuum. It has a removable handle, so you’ll be able to clean off the floor mats in your car.
- Easy to Empty: If you’re tired of getting your hands dirty, it’s time to upgrade to a vacuum with a disposal area that is easy to remove. The bin on Dyson V7 is designed with hygiene in mind.
This incredible stick vacuum from Dyson doesn’t require a cord to operate, and its charge lasts long enough to clean the floors of an average household. This vacuum has powerful suction capabilities, and it is an incredibly lightweight model to carry around your house.
What Customers Are Saying
Consumers have noted the performance of this vacuum in picking up debris is nearly the same as Shark Rocket Pro. Some consumers have claimed this one is the best vacuum for stairs because of the crevice tool attachment.
- The profile of the cleaning head for the Dyson V7 is very low, so the advantage is that you’ll be able to clean more dust bunnies from under your furniture.
- Another reason why Dyson V7 is a top contender for the best cordless vacuum on the market is that it includes a wall mount for storage, so you’ll be able to easily stow this vacuum in the closet. This feature is especially helpful for people who don’t have a lot of additional storage space, to begin with.
- Although 30 minutes of charge time is enough to clean the floors in a home with low traffic, this might be too little time to do deep cleaning procedures.
- The manufacturers rate the charge time at 30 minutes for using a non-motorized cleaning tool, so it’s even less time for using attachments to clean around your home. Additionally, the recharge time for both vacuums is the same.
The Bottom Line
Dyson V7 is a lightweight vacuum, and this vacuum has a unique design that makes it ideal for cleaning inside of your vehicle.
Shark Rocket Pet Pro Lightweight Cordless Stick Hand VacuumView at Amazon
- Allergen Filtration: Shark Rocket Pro uses an anti-allergen filter to contain all the dust, hair, and debris.
- Long Battery Life: The battery lasts 40 minutes when it’s fully charged.
- Headlights: This vacuum even has high-tech headlights to help with cleaning every crevice around your home.
This stick vacuum is specially designed to remove pet hair and debris that’s buried deep in carpets. Shark Rocket Pro has a long battery when it’s fully charged, and it uses a HEPA filter for containing allergens.
What Customers Are Saying
The reason consumers are calling Shark Rocket Pro one of the best handheld vacuums is because of its long-lasting battery life, and the battery charges in the same amount of time as the Dyson V7.
- Although Shark Rocket Pro is a great vacuum for carpet, it also works well on hard surfaces, and it comes with a variety of attachments to handle upholstery.
- Shark Rocket Pro uses a different system for ejecting dust and debris. Everything is stored inside a compartment until it’s time to eject the debris from the unit; this feature keeps your hands from getting dirty.
- The cleaning head for this vacuum has a slightly shorter reach when it’s compared to Dyson V7, so you may have to work a little harder to clean under furniture and appliances.
- This vacuum is also a little heavier and louder than Dyson V7.
The Bottom Line
This model is the best vacuum for hard floors because of the rolling brush with Dirt Engage Technology. If you’re looking for a vacuum to get rid of extra pet hair, this is a fantastic product to consider.
Insights and Takeaways
Shark Rocket Pro is designed with pet owners in mind, but both vacuums have a similar rating in terms of the ability to remove debris.
When considering a Shark or Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, you should also take a look at the weight of each item and how loud they are. Shark Rocket Pro is a few pounds heavier, and it’s also a few decibels louder than Dyson V7.
While these are the best sticky vacuums on the market, it’s important that you consider how often you’ll need to clean because Shark Rocket Pro has longer battery life.