Table of Contents Show
- 10 Best Egg Slicers:
- 1. OXO Good Grips Egg Slicer
- 2. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wire Egg Slicer
- 3. BIBURY Egg Cutter Heavy Duty Slicer for Strawberry Fruit Garnish Slicer
- 4. Mevis Line Egg Slicer for Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Timer for Boiling Eggs Set
- 5. Westmark Germany Stainless Steel Multipurpose Slicer with Seven Blades
- 6. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wire Egg Slicer
- 7. Mainstay Egg Slicer with Stainless Steel Wires
- 8. Kitchen Craft Egg Slicer
- 9. Hard Boiled Egg Slicer 3-in-1 Egg Cutter
- 10. KitchenAid Egg Slicer
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Egg Slicers
If you want to quickly make egg salad or add chopped eggs to garnish a dish, but don’t want the mess of slicing eggs by hand, you should have the best egg slicer.
Egg slicers come in a variety of styles and function differently from each other. While every egg slicer performs a similar function, some egg slicers offer multiple slicing features.
You are sure to find something perfect for your kitchen with this list of the best egg slicers on the market today.
10 Best Egg Slicers:
1. OXO Good Grips Egg Slicer
This best-rated egg slicer is probably the most simple design. This inexpensive slicer has a universal style that will fit into virtually any kitchen decor.
This plastic slicer has ten thin metal wires that will slice your eggs into five-millimeter pieces. There is a silicone grip on the bottom of this slicer, and it is dishwasher safe.
OXO gets rave reviews for this slicer. Customers love its simplicity and ease of functionality. Some even say that this slicer also works well for other soft fruits and vegetables.
- The thin metal wires of this slicer are dishwasher safe so you don’t have to hassle with cleaning up.
- The silicone handle and bottom are comfortable to hold and keep the slicer steady when working on countertops.
- Because this is a basic model, this slicer will only slice eggs one way. You cannot dice or chop eggs easily with this slicer.
Read Related Article: Carbon Steel Woks
2. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wire Egg Slicer
One of the best stainless steel egg slicers available is by Westmark. This sleek, German-engineered egg slicer combines style with function.
The Westmark egg slicer will slice your eggs oblong or in circles, and the ten stainless steel wires will evenly slice your eggs every time. The slicer’s slim design will look great in every kitchen and will fit easily into any kitchen drawer.
People who use this slicer say that it works great for strawberries and mushrooms and eggs. They appreciate that this slicer is dishwasher safe.
- This stainless steel egg slicer is durable while still being dishwasher safe.
- Westmark is confident in its products and offers a 5-year warranty and a money-back guarantee for this egg slicer.
- There is no silicone grip on this slicer so it may feel less comfortable to use.
- This slicer is more expensive than most at around $20.
Read Related Article: Degreasers for Kitchen Cabinets
3. BIBURY Egg Cutter Heavy Duty Slicer for Strawberry Fruit Garnish Slicer
Bibury stepped up the game with this multi-axis wire egg slicer. The metal and plastic design will look good on your countertop, though it is small enough to fit in a drawer.
The double-axis wires allow you to slice eggs into wedges or slices. Use both options to chop up eggs for egg salad. You can also use this slicer for various fruits to make a fruit salad.
Users love this slicer because of the possibilities available with this device. They also appreciate the look and design of this device.
- With two different axis wires, you can cut your eggs in either wedges or slices.
- This device is compact and can easily be store, but is also stylish enough to be displayed on your countertop.
- The wires can bend over time, and the slices will become less uniform.
Read Related Article: Dishwashers for Large Family
4. Mevis Line Egg Slicer for Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Timer for Boiling Eggs Set
This elegant-looking hard-boiled egg cutter will add a touch of style to any kitchen.
The Mevis plastic slicer uses stainless steel blades, and the raised platform gives you easy access to the eggs after you slice them.
People who use this egg slicer say that they were surprised by how helpful the included egg timer is. They appreciate the modern design at an affordable price.
- This is an affordable egg slicer at around $10.
- Mevis includes a free egg timer so you can boil perfect eggs every time.
- The size of this slicer may be too large to fit into some kitchen drawers.
Read Related Article: Apple Cider Vinegars
5. Westmark Germany Stainless Steel Multipurpose Slicer with Seven Blades
This hard-boiled egg slicer is one of my favorites. The design is durable and this slicer uses stainless steel blades instead of wires, so there is no worry of breaking a wire.
The cast aluminum handle is lightweight and easy to hold. This handheld design is ergonomic, allowing you to slice multiple eggs quickly.
Customers say that this slicer is much better than average slicers that use wires.
- The cast aluminum body is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Durable blades slice any number of foods, from mushrooms to avocado.
- A five-year warranty, because this company believes that you will love their product. If you don’t love this egg slicer you will get your money back!
- This slicer is not dishwasher safe and must be washed by hand.
Read Related Article: Bacon Cookers
6. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Wire Egg Slicer
Westmark is making yet another appearance on our list as one of the best egg slicers of 2022.
This cast aluminum body with ten stainless steel wires is the Westmark version of a classic egg slicer.
Customers love the classic design of this egg slicer while still enjoying the durability of the Westmark brand.
- Every Westmark product comes with a five-year warranty.
- The all-metal design of this slicer is durable enough to be in your kitchen for years.
- This egg slicer is on the expensive side at just over $20.
Read Related Article: Candy Thermometers
7. Mainstay Egg Slicer with Stainless Steel Wires
If you are looking for a simple egg slicer, Mainstay provides what you want at an affordable price.
This egg slicer is made from ABS plastic and is compact enough to travel for picnics or barbecues. It is dishwasher safe and small enough to be stored virtually anywhere.
Consumers say that this is the best egg slicer for making egg salad because of its size and portability. Many people are happy that this is a simple and affordable egg slicer that gets the job done.
- Lightweight ABS plastic is lightweight and easy to carry.
- This is an affordable egg slicer for under $10.
- This slicer only comes in yellow, so if you are not a fan of yellow you may not want this in your kitchen.
Read Related Article: Airtight Containers
8. Kitchen Craft Egg Slicer
This heavy-duty soft-boiled egg slicer is a standard design at an affordable price. If you are looking for a basic egg slicer that will get the job done, this is the one for you.
This slicer’s white plastic body can withstand a lot of use, and this device comes with a money-back guarantee. There is a raised platform so you can easily access your egg after you’ve sliced it.
People who use this egg slicer say that it is smaller than they expected when using larger-sized eggs. They say that this device provides nice, even slices every time.
- The stainless steel wires and plastic body are dishwasher safe.
- This is an affordable slicer for under $10.
- This egg slicer comes with a 12-month satisfaction guarantee.
- The design of this egg slicer is very basic and the size is smaller than other slicers on this list.
Read Related Article: Crepe Makers
9. Hard Boiled Egg Slicer 3-in-1 Egg Cutter
Another favorite on this list of the best egg slicers is the Makidar 3-in-1 Egg Cutter. This handsome kitchen appliance offers multiple slicing options like the Bibury model.
The base is plastic, but the slicing plates are chrome-plated zinc with stainless steel wires. This device allows you to slice either perfect wedges or circular slices with your boiled eggs.
People who use this device say that it has a durable feel while still looking great.
- Two slicing plates allow you to cut eggs and other soft foods either in wedges or slices.
- This egg slicer is dishwasher safe, so you don’t have to worry about tackling clean-up.
- This slicer is a little more expensive than other slicers on this list, at around $15.
Read Related Article: Crepe Pans
10. KitchenAid Egg Slicer
KitchenAid sets the standard for kitchen supplies, and this boiled egg slicer is one of the best. The design is simple, but this slicer is durable and comes with a replacement guarantee.
This basic egg slicer is easy to use. There are non-slip rubber feet on this slicer, so you can easily use it on the countertop, and the slim body fits into most kitchen drawers.
Consumers appreciate the affordable price of this basic egg slicer. They say that it is easy to use and that it is quicky and easy to whip up a garnish for their lunchtime meals.
- This slicer comes with a one-year replacement guarantee and a lifetime limited warranty so you can feel assured that your slicer will remain in your kitchen for years.
- Because eggs can get caught underneath the lid of this slicer, it can be hard to clean.
- This slicer is not designed for slicing things that are denser than hard-boiled eggs.
Read Related Article: Coffee Mug Warmers
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Egg Slicers
When looking for the best egg slicer, be sure to consider these factors in order to find your perfect device.
Deciding which of these factors is more important to you will help you determine which slicer will work best in your kitchen.
Finding the best egg slicer for your needs doesn’t have to be a chore. This list includes 10 of the best egg slicers on the market today, and any one of them would be a great addition to your kitchen.
Our favorites are the Makidar Hard Boiled Egg Slicer 3-in-1 Egg Cutter for its versatility and modern style, as well as the Westmark Germany Stainless Steel Multipurpose Slicer with Seven Blades because the handheld design is excellent for slicing many food items quickly.
Most of the slicers on this list fall in the $10 range, though some can range as high as around $20. Start by deciding on your budget for an egg slicer and which factors are essential to you. Knowing what you are looking for will help narrow down your search and find your perfect egg slicer today!