Table of Contents Show
- 8 Best Hot Tub Vacuums:
- 1. Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
- 2. Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum with Telescoping Aluminum Shaft and Two Interchangeable Brush Heads , Gray/Black
- 3. Aura 6250 Paradise Power Spa Vacuum
- 4. GAME 4855 Manual Handheld Swimming Pool and Spa Vacuum
- 5. OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. ATIE PoolSupplyTown Pool Spa Pond Mini Jet Vac Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Polaris Spa Wand Swimming Pool/Spa Cleaner OEM Vacuum, Blue | 5-100-00
- 8. Aquatix Pro Pool Step & Corner Vacuum Brush
- Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Hot Tub Vacuum
- Hot Tub Vacuum FAQ
- Making The Decision
Are you looking for the best hot tub vacuum? This list of the best hot tub vacuums in 2022 is sure to have just what you need.
We analyzed the best hot tub vacuums available to bring you the top eight on the market today. Whether you are looking for powerful suction, various detail attachments, or merely an affordable vacuum, we have analyzed each vacuum with these factors and more in mind.
Continue reading to find your perfect hot tub vacuum today!
8 Best Hot Tub Vacuums:
1. Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish Li Pool & Spa CleanerView at Amazon
The Water Tech Pool Blaster is one of the best hot tub cleaners if you are looking for a handheld, battery-operated option.
The filter bag is reusable and durable enough to clean leaves and sand, while two more delicate mesh filters are included to catch algae and other smaller particulates. A reusable battery allows you to navigate this vacuum around your pool without dealing with the hassle of cords or hoses.
Customers say that this vacuum is smaller than expected while still being powerful. Many say that, while this vacuum is powerful enough to clean an entire pool, its size and 45-minute run time make it perfect for cleaning hot tubs.
- With a fast flow rate of 33 gallons per minute, you can easily clean your hot tub thoroughly in no time flat.
- The included crevice nozzle lets you easily clean corners where debris is more likely to gather.
- Because this vacuum is small, the debris bag fills quickly and may need to be emptied multiple times depending on how much debris is in your spa.
- Although this vacuum is comparable with standard-size pool extension poles, one is not included.
2. Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum with Telescoping Aluminum Shaft and Two Interchangeable Brush Heads , Gray/BlackView at Amazon
This lightweight vacuum comes with modern features and is one of the best spa vacuums on the market today.
The battery on this vacuum is charged via USB and can last up to 50 minutes on one charge. Included with this vacuum is a telescoping aluminum wand, which allows you to reach pools and hot tubs up to 18 feet in diameter.
People who use this vacuum say that it is a great spa vacuum at an affordable price. They appreciate the included extension pole so they don’t have to reach into the water to clean the bottom.
- This vacuum comes with an automatic shut-off feature when it is not submerged underwater in order to preserve the vacuum’s life.
- This vacuum comes with a regular brush head as well as one for cleaning corners so you can efficiently clean all areas of your hot tub.
- The brush heads on this vacuum are small and will not work well for cleaning larger pools. This vacuum is best suited for cleaning hot tubs.
- The battery is built into this model and cannot be replaced once it is worn out.
3. Aura 6250 Paradise Power Spa VacuumView at Amazon
If you are looking for a simple hot tub vacuum that does not require cords or batteries, the Aura 6250 Paradise is one of the best.
This thin and lightweight vacuum comes with an aluminum pole that extends past seven feet to pick up debris from all areas of your jacuzzi. The vacuum head is wide enough to pick up large debris as well as algae.
Consumers say that this vacuum is perfect for picking up large debris that is too large to pass through a filter but is dense enough to settle to your hot tub floor. Many say that this is a simple and effective method for cleaning the bottom of their pool or spa.
- This handheld model does not require batteries or a power cord to operate and can be used anywhere in your pool without set-up.
- The aluminum extension wand reaches beyond seven feet.
- This vacuum does have limited capacity and will only work for small jobs like picking up single pieces of debris from a hot tub floor.
4. GAME 4855 Manual Handheld Swimming Pool and Spa VacuumView at Amazon
If you are looking for a quick, easy, and affordable spa vacuum, then the GAME 4855 spa vacuum is exactly what you need.
This manually powered vacuum requires no batteries or cords so you can use it at any time. The wide-end nozzle and slide-on brush attachments allow you to clean minor areas in your hot tub quickly and easily.
People who use this hot tub vacuum say that it is perfect for removing debris between service cleanings. They appreciate how durable this vacuum is and say that it is excellent for cleaning grime off of the bottom of a hot tub.
- This pump-action vacuum is simple to use and will save you time and frustration from charging batteries or changing filters.
- For less than $40, this vacuum is one of the least expensive spa vacuums on our list.
- Because this vacuum is manually operated, the suction power is limited and the vacuum can only run for short periods of time before needing to be emptied.
View at Amazon
One of the most powerful pools and spa vacuums on this list is by OASE. This rugged and powerful vacuum will get your hot tub spotless in no time flat.
This powerful canister vacuum has a long suction hose and a handle that can reach a depth of six feet to clean even the deepest parts of your spa. Because the vacuum operates on a 13-foot cable, it has a more powerful motor, while still having excellent mobility.
Many users attach the included debris collection bag to the auto-discharge end of the vacuum and let the remaining water drain back into their jacuzzi. People like the transparent extension tube, which allows them to see what debris is being sucked up.
- The auto-discharging feature means that you don’t have to worry about emptying your vacuum or changing a filter.
- There are four nozzle attachments included so you can be sure to reach all areas of your hot tub with precision.
- Because this vacuum has a cord, there is a limit to where and how far it can travel.
- This is one of the more expensive vacuums on our list at around $250.
6. ATIE PoolSupplyTown Pool Spa Pond Mini Jet Vac Vacuum CleanerView at Amazon
This simply designed pool spa cleaner uses the Venturi effect with your garden hose to suck unwanted debris into a filter bag.
The ATIE attaches to your garden and uses water from your garden hose to create a vacuum effect. The vacuum brush head breaks up any dirt and algae that stick to the walls and floor of your hot tub. The debris is then sucked up and passed through a bag filter before the water returns to your hot tub.
People love this vacuum for its ease of use and power. The suction power depends on how much water pressure is running through your hose. Many say that they didn’t expect so much energy from such a basic vacuum.
- This is one of the most affordable hot tub vacuums on our list, coming in at around $30.
- The simple suction design is easy to use and does not require a power source.
- The 5-section pole required to use this device must be purchased separately.
- This vacuum does not come with any attachments.
7. Polaris Spa Wand Swimming Pool/Spa Cleaner OEM Vacuum, Blue | 5-100-00
This easy-to-use handheld spa vacuum cleaner is the best at spot-cleaning your hot tub.
With no power source required, you can use this portable spa vacuum between your pool and jacuzzi with ease. The interchangeable nozzles allow you to clean stairs, corners, and the water’s surface
Customers say that this is the best vacuum for getting sand and other particles off the seats of your hot tub. Many use it for spot-cleaning where their full-sized vacuums can’t reach.
- This is one of the best vacuums for its price at around $30.
- This vacuum requires no hose or electricity so it can be taken anywhere it is needed.
- The built-in filter basket captures particles and debris to be thrown away.
- The filter screen on this vacuum is easy to remove and clean to be reused.
- Because this is a handheld model, the suction power is limited as well as the range.
- This is a manually operated vacuum and will require some physical exertion to operate.
8. Aquatix Pro Pool Step & Corner Vacuum BrushView at Amazon
Aquatix Pro makes the most affordable hot tub vacuum device on the market today.
This little device attaches to your pool hose and uses nylon bristles to break up debris. The pool hose then vacuums the debris away through your filtration system.
People say that this device is excellent for cleaning corners because of its size and shape, which also makes it perfect for vacuuming hot tubs. Most people say that this is a great device to break up the debris that your pool vacuum may have left behind.
- Aquatix Pro is so confident in their device that they offer a satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- The soft nylon bristles are gentle enough for any surface and durable enough to break up stubborn dirt and algae.
- This is the most affordable device on our list for under $10.
- This is a device only and cannot run on its own. This device must be paired with your existing pool hose and pole.
- The filter holes in this brush prevent larger debris, like leaves, from being removed.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Hot Tub Vacuum
Of course, a hot tub vacuum is a significant purchase and you wouldn’t want to be stuck with a vacuum that you don’t like. Here are a few factors to consider before making your purchase:
The suction power of a vacuum can depend on a number of factors. Corded vacuums tend to have more suction power than battery-operated vacuums. Hand-powered manual vacuums maybe
more portable, but their suction power is limited. Decide whether your goal is to clean your entire spa or pick up debris between deep cleans.
Vacuum accessories are important for cleaning your hot tub. If you want to get into corners or other small spaces, there is an accessory for that.
An important factor for most people is cost. This list has a wide variety of vacuums for your hot tub, ranging from $10 to $250. Of course, the less expensive a vacuum is, the fewer features it is likely to have.
If you are looking to spot-clean only, a $10 vacuum will get the job done. If your goal is to clean your entire jacuzzi, you’ll want a model with more power and capacity to hold or dispose of waste.
If you are looking at battery-operated vacuums, you want to be sure that the vacuum’s battery life will last you long enough to clean your hot tub. Of course, there are plenty of manually-powered options on this list, as well as corded options. These can run for as long as you need without having to be recharged.
The size of your hot tub plays a role in what size vacuum you will need. Smaller hot tubs can easily get by with spot cleaning from either manual or battery-operated vacuums. Of course, larger hot tubs require larger devices to clean a larger surface area.
Because personal preference is always the most crucial factor, you should decide which of these is essential to you and choose your new hot tub vacuum accordingly.
Hot Tub Vacuum FAQ
What is the best hot tub vacuum?
We have our favorites, which we’ll share below, however, buying a hot tub vacuum is a personal decision. Check out the section above to see which factors you should consider when shopping around for a hot tub vacuum.
Should I get a manual or electric jacuzzi vacuum?
While the idea of saving money with a manual vacuum seems appealing, manual vacuums are only equipped for spot cleaning and generally do not work well for cleaning large amounts of algae or other debris.
How do manual hot tub vacuums work?
Pulling the handle of a manual vacuum creates suction and pulls the debris into the tube. Some have filters that can be removed and cleaned; however, most are meant for spot cleaning only. The suction power of a manual hot tub vacuum is dependent on how fast you can pull the handle back.
How do I get sand out of my jacuzzi?
For small particulates like sand, a spot-cleaning vacuum will not do the trick. A more powerful vacuum like the OASE Pondovac will suck up small particles faster than a handheld or battery-operated model.
Making The Decision
Shopping for the best hot tub vacuum doesn’t have to be hard. This list of the eight best hot tub vacuums has something for everybody.
Our favorite pick is the ATIE PoolSupplyTown. This powerful vacuum runs with an extension pole and your garden hose to create suction that passes through a reusable filter bag. On top of that, the ATIE is an affordable vacuum for under $50.
If you are looking for something more substantial, the is battery operated while still being handheld. Though it is on the more expensive side, it is guaranteed to get your hot tub spotlessly clean.
Whatever you decide, every vacuum on this list is worth a second look. Pick the factors most important to you and find your perfect vacuum today!