Table of Contents Show
- 6 Best Eyeliners for Hooded Eyes:
- 1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Ink Liner, Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- 2. Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen No-Skip Eyeliner, Satin Finish
- 3. Winged Eyeliner Stamp – The Flick Stick by Lovoir, Easy Cat Eye Stencil Makeup Tool
- 4. iMethod Eyeliner Stamp – Perfect Wing Cat Eye Stamp, Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner, Waterproof & Smudgeproof Makeup
- 5. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Never Fail Original Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner with Built in Sharpener
- 6. LA PURE Waterproof Eyeliner Stamp
- How Can You Use Makeup to Cover Your Hooded Eyes?
- Things to Consider When Buying Best Eyeliners for Hooded Eyes
“You are the most beautiful person; I have ever encountered.”. How good it would feel to hear a statement from someone you just met. Well, I wouldn’t mind for sure. But there are some cases where you don’t feel confident about showing yourself, and it can be due to any reason.
But recently heard someone saying that she doesn’t seem attractive just because of his hooded eyes. And I was shocked hearing this because, according to me, she was extremely beautiful, but misconception led her to think that she couldn’t look better without her beautiful eyes.
This is true that our personality tells a lot about who we are and what standards we maintain. But a lot of people don’t confront their issues with anyone. As soon as my friend confronted me, I made her aware of the beauty tips she could use to cover her hooded eyes if that keeps her back to show confidence in herself.
There are many products available in the market, but everything doesn’t suit the hooded eyes. You will have to be picky if you have hooded eyes to make yourself much prettier than you already are.
I have some suggestions of the products which you can use to cover your hooded eyes, and that will boost your confidence up to the maximum extent, such as:
6 Best Eyeliners for Hooded Eyes:
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Ink Liner, Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
This is one of the perfect waterproof liquids best eyeliners for hooded eyes to get long-lasting cat-eye that comes with an ultra-precise tip that is flexible and easy to use.
It helps control the thickness of your lines and gives you a fine and natural touch that gives you a perfect bold look. This product is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand.
- It gives you a bold look and is flexible and easy to use with the help of its ultra-precise tip.
- It might irritate you in the long run.
Read Related Article: Eyeliners for Wings
2. Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Pen No-Skip Eyeliner, Satin Finish
The revolutionary flex tip brush and its hexagonal grip give optimal control to the individual applying it to their eyes with no skips, gaps, or struggle. It lasts up to 24 hours with a color that doesn’t smudge the whole day.
This product gives you subtle lines and smoky vibes and is designed to transform your look into a prettier look. This product combines technologically advanced functions to present innovative, accessible, and effortless cosmetics for everyone.
- It gives you custom brow looks and classic tones on your pretty face.
- It might irritate your eyes because of its long-lasting effect.
Read Related Article: Colored Eyeliners
3. Winged Eyeliner Stamp – The Flick Stick by Lovoir, Easy Cat Eye Stencil Makeup Tool
This product provides a quick cat-eye look, lining up the stamp from the corner of your eye. It is prepared with a special formula with Candelilla wax and Carnauba wax, which are strong winged eyeliner.
It already comes in a pen and hence does not require any brush or pot to dip into.
- This product is waterproof so you can swim all night and it won’t get off.
- There is a slight chance that it may cause an eye infection if not used properly.
Read Related Article: Eyeliners for Oily Lids
4. iMethod Eyeliner Stamp – Perfect Wing Cat Eye Stamp, Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner, Waterproof & Smudgeproof Makeup
This product is easy to use and you need not struggle while applying it to your eyelashes. It comes for all sizes and shapes of eyes and not particularly for hooded eyes.
It gives you a perfect symmetrical wing eyeliner with a symmetrical wing stamper. It lasts all day long and is the best present to gift someone special or to them who you care for.
- A perfect symmetrical shape is provided by the use of this product with the help of a symmetrical wing stamper
- This product has no drawbacks and can be used on a daily basis.
Read Related Article: Eyeliners for Older Women
5. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Never Fail Original Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner with Built in Sharpener
This mechanical pencil eyeliner which comes with a built-in sharpener is formulated to glide on easily and can stay put for 16 hours long duration.
This product is rich, creamy eyeliner with long-lasting fade-proof color that provides you with perfect eye makeup with smudge-proof eyeliner.
It is a unique formula that resists clumping, softens the lashes to 5X natural thickness.
- This product includes foundation, concealers, highlighter makeup, and much more.
- It might give you blurred vision after applying this for a long time.
Read Related Article: White Eyeliners
6. LA PURE Waterproof Eyeliner Stamp
This gives you a consistent finish every time with the winged eyeliner stamp with this product, simply stamp on your wings, and you are done.
It is a smudge-proof and water-resistant product, because of which you will never have to worry about getting caught up in rain or any other thing that may destroy your eyeliner with water. Each stamp is specifically designed to suit every individual eye, giving a consistent shape with each application.
And each eyeliner has one eye pencil on its back, so you will never have to carry a crowded makeup bag.
- With this product, you can be ready in the quickest time possible.
- This product doesn’t seem to have any drawbacks of using it on a daily basis.
Read Related Article: Magnetic Eyeliners and Lashes
How Can You Use Makeup to Cover Your Hooded Eyes?
It is a difficult task to master winged eyeliners. But with people who have hooded eyes, it is even more challenging. It becomes difficult for you when you are not able to see your eyelashes. But there is a solution to every problem that we encounter in our life. If you are having a hard time learning how to use eyeliner over your eyelashes, you should change your approach.
Hooded eyes can be a result of a rapid aging process or tiredness. However, if you master the trick of using eyeliner on the hooded eyes, you can change how you look. It would be best to keep certain things in your mind while you were using the best eyeliner for hooded eyes.
- The first that you should do is select the best eyeliner that would suit your hooded eyes.
- Focusing on the outer corner plays a crucial role as it can make you look the best and, on the other hand, can change you completely to something new.
- Apply eyeliner with care and focus to the upper waterline to make your eyelashes look, thinker.
- Use gel eyeliners for wings so that, unlike normal eyeliner, it does not leave any unwanted smudges over your face.
- Create an elongated wing to give it a dramatic look.
- Avoid the lower lid because fullering your upper eyelashes is enough to look beautiful.
- Use a primer to make it stay put for a longer period/time.
Things to Consider When Buying Best Eyeliners for Hooded Eyes
Check out these products available on Amazon and choose the one or many, it is up to you, whichever suits you the best.
Now you have gone through almost every product that is available in the market for making your hooded eyes look perfect like everyone else. Although, I don’t feel that anyone is ugly or awful looking because what matters is the inner beauty of the individual.
If the person is good-looking from the outside but really mean to others. That person would be the worst-looking person in the whole room.
I would suggest you choose wisely among all these products and a suggestion that you must try each and every product that I have mentioned in this article, and in the end, whichever suits you the best, keep using that product only until you find a better one.
Using an eyeliner will make your hooded eye look wider and bigger, hence concealing the hoodedness, which will help you to create the effect of having liner on your own lid, even if it is applied only on the outer corner.
There are a few more products that can be a good option for you, so I want you to go through these products as well to know if they could be the best eyeliner for hooded eyes.
A dark-colored eyeshadow or an eyeliner will brighten up the eyes of an individual and will give you a super-precise look on your face. However, if you feel that you still need to know whether you will look good, ask your friend to help you out with this, to be there when you are applying the eyeliner or eyeshadow to make yourself prettier.
This will give you more confidence and you will get to know an honest opinion from your friend who wants nothing just your happiness. And, after all, this is what matters to everyone.